Sunday, June 10, 2012

Finished WINDOWS~!~


They're IN.!! Love love love my new windows.


Hard to believe we were able to scab together the siding and make it look decent. It will be a while before we can replace it, so we made it look as good as we could.


This is the window right over my kitchen sink. After we got the window in, I noticed some black spots on the right window pane. I tried to wipe them off, unfortunately they were BETWEEN the panes of glass. They were tiny, tiny, so I could have lived with them. But then on the left window pane I noticed what was either a scratch or a crack in the glass. I removed the screen and yup, it was a deep scratch. Chris from Clearwater Glass where we got the windows happened to stop by later that afternoon so I showed the window to her. She was very apologetic and told us not to remove the window. She said she would call first thing Monday morning and they would send new glass for both sides out and they would even replace the glass for us. Apparently the Low E that was sprayed on the window spotted. She also said that it would continue to spread so it's best to replace it right now. I love it when people are so helpful.! And it just so happens, Chris, who is doing the windows, is married to Paul, who is doing our plumbing.! Small towns....aren't they great.?

No comments:

Post a Comment