Sunday, June 24, 2012

NEW WINDOWS.!!


I'm sooo excited.!! I went away for the weekend and look what the "window fairy" left me.! These are my new gorgeous living room windows. They are six feet wide and five feet tall. The lower window opens and is eighteen inches tall. I had never seen this style before.! Thanks for showing them to me Chris.!!


Out with the icky OLD and ......


IN WITH THE NEW.!! I absolutely LOVE the new windows. When you stood in front of the old windows it was hot hot hot inside the house. Now when you stand in front of the new ones, it's so nice and comfortable. I love the light tint on them as well. Dad says the house looked "not so bad" until we put these in. Now he says we "put a crystal chandelier in an outhouse" hahahaha.!! Siding has to wait tho. I want plumbing and electrical done first.


Thank you dear hubby for getting them in today. Thank you Brit for your help, and thank you Tim and Francis for your help as well. They're a super nice couple that live just up the street and stopped by today to help us out. And thank you dad for helping pay for this set.! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment