Friday, May 11, 2012

First pictures of the Mansion

April 18th, 2012

We signed the paperwork on the Mansion today. What an exciting feeling.!! I had such good intentions of writing and posting pictures on an almost daily basis. Unfortunately, we all know how good intentions sometimes fail. But I do have lots of pictures to share. Starting with our first impression......


This was the first thing Blake and I saw when we walked in the kitchen door. This is or rather, was, the pantry. Believe it or not, they had a freezer in there on the left hand side and when they left they just tromped over everything on the floor to remove the freezer. Let's not clean it up or anything.!!

I'm surprised the kitchen counters and cabinets were in the shape they were in. Not good, but at least they weren't toooo bad.! Shortly after this picture was taken his dog hiked his leg and pissed on the kitchen table leg. His response was "cujo, you know better than that, this is your home and you don't have to mark it" I mean OMG really.????

Here is the totally crowded living room. Again, it's not as bad as I was expecting but the stench was horrible.!

2 comments:

  1. I'll vouch for the mess the pantry was in as I helped shovel it out, literally on day one...
    It was full of filthy canned food & boxes of cereal that the mice were having quiet a smorgasbord in. I am terrified of mice but the day we cleaned it out I just shut my eyes & kept my gas mask on & kept shoveling stuff into garbage bags. Bridgette & I looked like something from another planet with our face masks & long gloves but we wanted to protectbourselves from the germs in there.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it will be show place when you and Blake are finished! Looking forward to watching your progress and seeing it change with your hard work.
    Ruth Ann

    ReplyDelete