Monday, May 28, 2012

Such Amazing Help

I just have to give a HUGE shout out to some pretty awesome people and helpers.!!


Brittony, one of my dads caregivers has rolled up her sleeves and jumped right in to help with the demo and remodel.! Thanks so much Brit.!!


Lovin the little cheesy grin.!


My amazing mother.!! You've done sooo much to help me out with the Mansion.! Every time I've asked something of you or your opinion you've been right there for me. Thank you thank you.!!


Laci...one of the most amazing daughters in the world. You'll be asking to borrow the tractor instead of the car one of these days. :o) I can't thank you enough for all you do. My son in law, Jon.! Although I didn't get a picture of him today, he totally finished the upstairs for me today. The sheetrock was horrible.! I mean who GLUES it up then NAILS it.??? Really.??? He tore out in one day what would have taken me DAYS.!! Thank you Jon.!


Derek, the young man across the street.! He's been here almost every day during the weekend working his tail off.! No matter what we ask of him, he does it without asking why, without complaining, and without getting upset. He's SUCH a hard worker.! His dad stopped by Saturday and said him and his other son were going fishing, did Derek want to go.? Derek said "nope, I'd rather make money" wow.! Not many 14 year olds would say that.



YEAHHH out goes the first OLD window.!! I'll post more pictures in a bit of the new window opening. I'm soooo excited.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment