Monday, May 28, 2012

I've Got A Window.!! Ok, ALMOST Have A Window.!!


Here's the nine miles of old, icky pipes that we took out of the kitchen and bathroom. Most of them were soooo plugged it's a wonder they had any water pressure or any drains emptied at all.


They're taking out the first window.!! Yeahhh.!!!


And here it goes.!!


This is what Jon and I worked on today. We had to remove the lower two feet of all four walls in the upstairs bathroom. We'll work on that room next weekend. We've got to cut out some dry rot there too. And the floor has to come out for Paul. And of course, I want to move the toilet to the other side of the room. Good thing dear hubby loves me....happy wife happy life. Right.??


And here's the new window hole.! I didn't take a picture of the finished product yet. But I will soon.!! I'm sooo thrilled. Tomorrow, I'm ordering the first of my windows. Yipppeee.!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW !!! This is wonderful that you've got this far & it looks better every day. So glad you've got some good helpers to help ease your load ...I KNOW you could do it all but glad others are pitching in to help hurry the project along. Derek is a life saver with his strong back & ability to do anything you guys ask.
    Wish I could be there to help a little ... Might have to come back & work a few days once in awhile.
    Big hugs from your Mom !!!

    ReplyDelete